.The Enhanced K to 12 Basic Education Curriculum. A Comparison of the Enhanced K to 12 Basic Education Curriculum and BEC. The TG’s and the LM’s. In compliance to the mandate of Republic Act No. 10533 entitled Enhanced Basic Education Act of 2013 and the 10-point agenda of this administration, the Department of Education (DepEd) issues the enclosed Guidelines on the Implementation of Enhanced Alternative Learning System (ALS) 2.0 on the 2019 ALS K to 12 Curriculum.
WHAT IS K-12 PROGRAM?
The K to 12 Program covers Kindergarten and 12 years of basic education (six years of primary education, four years of Junior High School, and two years of Senior High School [SHS]) to provide sufficient time for mastery of concepts and skills, develop lifelong learners, and prepare graduates for tertiary education, middle-level skills development, employment, and entrepreneurship.
Deped Enhanced K+12 Basic Education Program
WHY K-12 ?
Enhancing the quality of basic education in the Philippines is urgent and critical. Why?
Poor quality of basic education is reflected in the low achievement scores of Filipino students in the National Achievement Test and international tests like TIMSS (Trends In Math and Science Subject); partly due to the congested curriculum; The current 10-year basic education curriculum is designed to be taught in 12 years.
- Our high school graduates are: > not adequately prepared for the world of work (most of the basic education graduates are too young to legally enter the labor force (legal age would be 18)
- not adequately prepared to pursue higher education; or if prepared; end up shifting courses
The Enhanced K+12 Basic Education Program Rationale
The 10-year basic education cycle hinders the recognition of Filipino professionals abroad.
- The Washington Accord prescribes 12-years of basic education as an entry to recognition of engineering professionals.
- The Bologna Process also requires 12 years of education for university admission and practice of profession in European countries.
The Philippines is the only country in Asia and among the three remaining countries in the world that has a10-year basic education cycle.
ASEAN Integration 2015 (Philippines, Brunei, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Singapore, Thailand, and Vietnam)
The Enhanced K+12 Basic Education Program
The Enhanced K To 12 Basic Education Programs
- wider door for job markets HOWEVER competition will be tougher
- schools and universities have to compete with the world as “global athletes” not just “barangay warriors”
- DepED, CHED, TESDA and DOLE should see to it that the academic curriculum and technical skills would fit competition in the world market
The Enhanced K To 12 Basic Education Programme
The K to12 is Already a Law. REPUBLIC ACT 10533 “Enhanced Basic Education Act of 2013”
Draw playadcock games by: austin adcock football. Nov 01, 2017 Welcome to Adcock Games Update #3(11/1/2017) I haven't done much with this site while I have been at university, but I will try to add games here and there. Please continue to leave requests and I will try my best! Adcock Games by: Austin Adcock: Home All Games New Games Blog Powered by Create your own unique website with customizable templates.