BSN - Admission Checklist. Pre-Nursing & Transfer Upper Division RN-BSN. Pre-Nursing and Transfer Checklist. Apply to Auburn University. Important Notice About Licensing and Credentialing (PDF, 616 KB). Application Checklist. Applications for both the University and the Nursing Program due February 1 - March 31. Complete all Nursing Pre-Requisites and Application Requirements (visit the Track II Program website for complete details); CSU Channel Islands Undergraduate Admission application: apply online at www.calstate.edu.
- 6965 Cumberland Gap Parkway. Harrogate, TN 37752. 423.869.6324 nursing.LMUnet.edu Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN-BSN) Application Checklist Complete and submit an application to Lincoln Memorial University.
- Pre-Licensure BSN Options Checklist Please read and complete the following instructions carefully. Failure to comply with any of the following steps will result in ineligibility. STEP 1: UNM CON required forms due by the stated deadline in the acceptance email. Please complete and return the following forms. UNM CON Decision Form 2.
- The School of Nursing’s undergraduate nursing program has patient-centered care at the core of the curriculum. The School of Nursing offers three subplans for a Bachelor of Science degree in Nursing (Traditional BSN, RN-BSN & Accelerated Second Degree). Each plan is intense and demanding. Students must complete all prerequisite courses before taking the nursing courses.
AVCON RN-BSN On-line Program
Distance learning is designed to provide flexible quality academic programs that accommodate adult learners who seek to better equip themselves educationally but find it impossible to leave their homes, jobs, and ministries to relocate.
Mission Statement: Making an ORU education available in every person's world.
Vision Statement: Recognizing that learning is an on-going, lifelong process, distance learning enables adults to obtain a Bachelor of Science degree through an accredited, non-residential program. The purpose of the program is to train adult learners who seek the realization of truth and achievement of their potential life capacity and who desire to become integrated persons-spiritually alive, intellectually alert, physically disciplined, socially adept, and professionally competent.
Admissions Requirements: Each applicant should complete an application form and submit all post-secondary transcripts as well as an official high school transcript. Each applicant also needs to submit a signed Honor Code Pledge. Official transcripts from institutions attended outside of Oral Roberts University must be forwarded to the ORU distance learning representative. (More information is available at http://www.oruonline.com)
Os x mountain lion dmg google drive. All policies stated in the current ORU Academic Catalog apply unless otherwise stated.
Anna Vaughn College of Nursing
Anna Vaughn College of Nursing (AVCON) offers a generic residential Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) degree and a RN to BSN track for distance learning students. AVCON is approved by the Oklahoma State Board of Nursing and the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE).
Oklahoma Board of Nursing
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education
One Dupont Circle, NW Suite 530
Washington, D.C. 20036-1120
Admission to RN-BSN Program
An applicant must be currently licensed as a R.N. in the state(s) in which he or she will achieve objectives related to nursing courses and be continuously licensed throughout the period of study.
An applicant must have earned an associate degree in nursing or the equivalent.
Rn To Bsn Checklist Programs
The degree-granting institution must have been accredited by Higher Learning Commission at the time the courses were taken. The nursing program must have been accredited by a national accrediting agency at the time courses were taken or at the time of graduation or shortly thereafter' if the program were a newly initiated program.
An applicant must present documentation of having achieved a minimum 2.5 GPA on a 4.0 scale in nursing courses as well as a cumulative 2.5 GPA.
- Official transcripts
- Online Learning Application
- AVCON Application
- Copy of RN License
- Copy of current CPR certification
(American Heart Association, Health Care Provider)
- Federal Background Check within 3 months of admission
- Record of current immunizations & TB skin test
Progression, Retention, Dismissal
Once admitted to the program, the student must maintain a 2.5 GPA with no grade below 'C' in nursing courses. A student who fails to achieve a minimum grade of 'C' in a nursing course may, with faculty permission, repeat the course the next time it is offered. Repeating a course will delay the students' progress. A student who fails to achieve a minimum grade of 'C' in a second nursing course will be ineligible to continue in the nursing program.
Each course syllabus specifies the methods for evaluating a student's achievement of course objectives.Request More Information