- In the administrator mode, select [User Auth/Account Track] - [General Settings], then configure the following settings.
Settings DescriptionSelect [ON] to employ the account track function.[Account Track Input Method]Select an account authentication method. This setting is required when you only use the account track function.[Account Name & Password] is specified by default.When using user authentication and account track in conjunction, specify whether to synchronize user authentication and account track.
- [Synchronize]: Select this option when the user and account is in one-to-one relation. If you specify the department of a user when registering him/her, you can log in as the account only by logging in as the user.
- [Do Not Synchronize]: Select this option when the user joins multiple accounts. To log in to this machine, enter the user name, then specify the account.
[Number of Counters Assigned for Users]When using user authentication and account track in conjunction, enter the number of counters to be assigned to the user.Up to 1000 counters can be assigned to the user and account collectively. For example, if you assign 950 user counters, you can assign up to 50 account track counters.Sets the maximum number of sheets that each account can print. Here, select an operation if the number of sheets exceeds the maximum number of sheets that can be printed.
- [Synchronize by User]: Enables the user to select whether to synchronize the user authentication and account authentication.
- [Skip Job]: Stops the job currently running, and starts printing the next job.
- [Stop Job]: Stops all jobs.
- In the administrator mode, select [User Auth/Account Track] - [Account Track Settings] - [New Registration], then register an account.
Settings DescriptionAccount registration number. Select [Use opening number] to automatically assign the smallest available number. When you want to specify a number, select [ Input directly] and then enter a number.Enter the account name to log in to this machine (using up to eight characters, excluding spaces and ').This entry is required if you have selected [Account Name & Password] at [Account Track Input Method] in Step 1.Enter the password to log in to this machine (using up to 64 characters, excluding ').Restricts functions available to the account if necessary.[Max. Allowance Set]Sets the maximum number of sheets the account can print and User Boxes it can register.
- Enable Account Track on the Konica Log into the Konica device from a web browser using the administrator credentials. Click the User Auth/Account Track tab. When enabling account track, it is important to set up so that no one can print without authentication.
- Enable the account track function. Also register the account. In the administrator mode, select User Auth/Account Track - General Settings, then configure the following settings. In the administrator mode, select User Auth/Account Track - Account Track Settings - New Registration, then register an account.
Pop Up Driver For Account Track On Mac Konica Minolta Software
Choose the Konica Minolta copier next to Printer; Click Copies & Pages – choose Quality from the list; Under Select Color, change the setting to Gray scale; Click next to Presets and choose Save Current Settings as Preset Name the Preset (i.e. B&W Printing) then click OK. Print a page using that preset. Radicalsmr. graham's 8th grade algebra website.