If you need online forms for generating leads, distributing surveys, collecting payments and more, JotForm is for you. Learn more about how we can help at JotForm.com. TSP Online Submission System. The email ID registered to the old submission system can be used to log in to the new system by using your registered email address. If you have trouble logging in, please click on 'Forgot your password' to reset your password. Should you have met any questions or any suggestions, do not hesitate to contact us to make the new submission.
- Online Submission Of Life Certificate For Pensioners Sbi
- Free Submissions To 1000 Engines
- Free Yahoo Search Engine Submission
- Online Submissions Format
Already have a Username/Password for International Journal of Emerging Technologies in Learning (iJET)?
Go to Login
Need a Username/Password?
Go to Registration
Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
Papers will be accepted only in English.
Page numbers of submissions are limited (see publishing fees below)
If in doubt how to cite publications in your paper, have a look at the IEEE Citation Reference.
What should you submit?
Submitted contributions undergo a double-blind review. In order to make this possible, please:
- Submit an anonymized file without the authors' names.
- Once your paper is accepted please upload a final DOC, DOCX or RTF version with the authors' names in it. Please do not forget to add the authors at the beginning and in the CV section at the end of the paper.
Here is the Template.
Article Processing Charges (APC)
- Full papers: 390 EUR – 12-16 pages (+20 EUR/each additional page)
- Short Papers: 350 EUR – 4-8 pages (+20 EUR an additional page, max 1 possible)
- Reports, Application Notes: 350 EUR – max. 16 pages (+20 EUR/each additional page)
Latest two weeks after submission authors will be informed about acceptance for review or rejection. Our average review time is 6 weeks.
Hp photosmart plus b209a-m app. The APC have to be paid immediately after the notification of acceptance.
This journal has no submission charges.
Members of the International Association of Online Engineering (IAOE) with an advanced membership status pay reduced APC.
Responsibility for the contents rests upon the authors and not upon the IAOE, its committees/boards or its members.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submitting author hereby warrants that the submission is original and that she/he is the author of the submission together with the named co-authors; to the extend the submission incorporates text passages, figures, data or other material from the work of others, the submitting author has obtained any necessary permission.
- We ask you to include if possible three references to papers from this journal or other journals from http://www.online-journals.org. Furthermore, without good reasons, your submission should not have more than 3 self-citations.
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word or RTF document file format.
- All URL addresses in the text (e.g., http://pkp.sfu.ca) are activated and ready to click.
- IMPORTANT! -> When entering the submission's metadata on this website (Step 3 of the submission), name ALL authors of the paper. For more than one, use the 'Add Author' button. Take care of the order of the authors. First of all, enter the first author. This is not only an annoying formality. If you don't give all authors they won't be listed in various indexing services and won't appear in the TOC of the printed version!
- In the next step, fill in the 'Affiliation' field, even if it is not marked with an asterisk. Please give the complete postal address of your institute. (This is important for research databases like ISI Web of Knowledge)
- The text is written in English and meets this journal's formatting requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
The submitting author warrants that the submission is original and that she/he is the author of the submission together with the named co-authors; to the extend the submission incorporates text passages, figures, data or other material from the work of others, the submitting author has obtained any necessary permission.
Articles in this journal are published under the Creative Commons Attribution Licence (CC-BY What does this mean?). This is to get more legal certainty about what readers can do with published articles, and thus a wider dissemination and archiving, which in turn makes publishing with this journal more valuable for you, the authors.
By submitting an article the author grants to this journal the non-exclusive right to publish it. The author retains the copyright and the publishing rights for his article without any restrictions.
This journal has been awarded the SPARC Europe Seal for Open Access Journals (What's this?)
Online Submission Of Life Certificate For Pensioners Sbi
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.