- St. Paul Bibliography
- St. Paul The Disciple
- St. Paul Coloring Page
- St. Paul Greek Orthodox Church
- Map Of St. Paul's Journey
Saint Paul School of Theology [email protected] Jennifer Smith Course of Study Coordinator Saint Paul School of Theology [email protected] 913-253-5051. Note: We moved in Aug 2018. Our mailing and physical address is: Saint Paul School of Theology - COS 13720 Roe Ave, Bldg C Leawood, KS 66224. Subject and Number of the course you would like to register for at Saint Paul College (ex: CHEM 1711) Name of the college where you completed the prerequisite; Subject and Number of the prerequisite you took at the previous college (ex: CHEM 1700) PDF of Transcript (all documents must include full name of student and name of college).
|Online Programs||1||3||NOT OFFERED||NOT OFFERED||NOT OFFERED||NOT OFFERED|
|Overall Programs||78||57||NOT OFFERED||NOT OFFERED||NOT OFFERED||NOT OFFERED|
You may want to see all online schools offering a major program by following the link on the title of the program.
Important Information - Please Read
Following the Prime Minister’s announcement on Monday 4 January regarding national school closures, the Academy is closed to the majority of students.Jelly bean software update.
St. Paul Bibliography
In line with Government instructions we are currently only open to vulnerable students and the children of keyworkers, as well as students who are unable to access remote learning. If your child fulfils one or more of the criteria and you wish to request your child to be on site for their learning please email the Vice Principal, Emily Tudor [email protected]
For details of the Academy’s remote learning provision please click on the remote learning tab at the top of this page.
St. Paul The Disciple
Congratulations to the Class of 2020!
St. Paul Coloring Page
Well done to all our Year 11 students on the wonderful results achieved for their GCSE exams. We wish them all the best for the future.
St. Paul Greek Orthodox Church
Please see our headlines below:
Map Of St. Paul's Journey
- 80% of students achieved a grade 4 or above in both English and Mathematics
- 61% of students achieved a grade 5 or above in both English and Mathematics
- 84% of students achieved a grade 4 or better and 66% of students achieved a grade 5 or better in English
- 86% of students achieved a grade 4 or better and 74% of students achieved a grade 5 or better in Mathematics
- English Baccalaureate Average Point Score has increased to 4.44
- Attainment 8 score has increased to 51.12
- Progress 8 score has increased to +0.21 which places us in the above average category for schools nationally