- Witech micropod II HQ Clone Customer Review:Just ordered a chinese clone MicroPod II and it has been working exactly like an OEM unit.No errors so far and tested functions on 3 different vehicles. It has been confirmed working with unmodified software wiTECH v17.03.10 (downloaded directly from Chrysler).
- Connect your PC to the Tech 2 scan tool with a RS232 cable pass-through device. Start the GM recalibration software program on your PC and enter the vehicle application information (year, make, model, etc.). Connect the Tech 2 scan tool to the diagnostic connector on the vehicle (located under the dash near the steering column).
Here’s the customer solution to make Clone wiTech Micropod 2 Chrysler diagnostic tool work with DRB Emulation. Intention: Trying to find one micropod II that would work properly with DRB Emulation. Especially with Chrysler Crossfire. Credit to Radius from Continue Reading →. Clone wiTech Micropod 2 Chrysler diagnostic interface is working good with DRBIII Emulation! Look at the post here: Thanks to Radius for the info he provided in the first post along with information provided by ShufStiX in various other threads.
WiTech MicroPod 2 Diagnostic and Programming System for Chrysler
1. Software Version: V17.04.27
2. Multi-Languages Available: English, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Russian, Japanese, Korean and Chinese
3. PC-Based: Requires PC connection(4GB memory at least)
Using Tips (Important): Do not connect to network when you use the device.
WiTech MicroPOD II Features:
1.Supports all the latest technologies and vehicle platforms including the latest Chrysler and Fiat Vehicles.
2.Works as a direct replacement for the wiTECH POD
3. It can be used as diagnostic and programming tool by the dealerships. It replaces your StarMobile, StarScan, and wi-TECH POD, and enables your technicians to increase their productivity and provide world-class diagnostic services to your customers.
4. A separate Tech Authority Subscription is required to access to Module Re-Flash Programming, TSBs, wiring diagrams, and repair information.
5.MicroPOD II Model Year Coverage: Although small in stature, this dongle-style device offers 100% CAN - equipped coverage to 2016 for Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, and Fiat vehicle platforms.
WiTECH MicroPod 2 Diagnostic Tool Highlights:
1. installation AdobeAIRInstaller.exe
2. installation jre-6u45-windows-i586.exe
3. installation wiTECH_Install_17.04.27.exe
4. Restart the computer
How to solve WITECH registration issues
WITECH_Install_17.04.27 software as fololw:
1. The computer displays the right time of the day
2. The computer must be connected to the Internet
3. Connect the machine to the device to open the software
4. Tip registration, Turn off the software and turn it on Repeat several times You can use it normally
MicroPOD II Software Display:
WiTech Micropod2 red light flashes microprocessor 1 is unresponsive solution:
I was ready to connect the wiTECH2 Micropod 2 interface to diagnose Chrysler 300M, but after i connected the adapter with laptop, the MicroPod2 indicator light flashed and software prompted error message “microprocessor 1 is unresponsive”. What’s the problem
1.Software is not compatible with hardware/firmware.
We have several wiTECH2 Micropod 2 Chrysler diagnostic scan tools clone (SP271-C,SP271-B,SP271), they are made by different manufacturer. Software cannot be mixed used. i.e SP271-C wiTech software can work with SP271-C Micropod II firmware. Please use the default software CD in package.
2. Incorrect connection
Please follow the correct steps to connect the micropod2
Connect wiTech Micropod2 to vehicle first
If the red indicator light turn on, then connect wiTech to laptop
Open wiTech software (if software detect newer wiTech version,it will run an upgrade.Wait the upgrade completed. If it does not prompt to update software to newer version, just run software)
If you connect to laptop first (power by USB cable) and run software immediately, software and firmware will automatically synchronous upgrade and that will lead to the firmware failure. MUST CONNCT THE DEVICE TO VEHICLE.
If the red indicator flashes, the firmware is damaged. You have to send it back to repair.
Download adobe pagemaker 7 0 for windows 10. How to solve wiTech MicroPod 2 V17.04.27 register error
'Registration is needed
Device with serial number*** is not registered. Please check the knowledge
base to determine how to register a device'
1. Right click Witech Diagnostic Application-> Properties->Open file location
2. Enter C:/Program Files (x86)/DCC Tools/wiTECH/client. Open app-config text file
3. Find out 'VerificationHash', then the followed 'Value', change the first number to any value i.e change 6 to any number between 1-9.
Then save the text file. (Very important!!!)
Run Witech Micropod II software.
If it still display message' an internal registration error has occurred ', just close this windows to ignore it.
Tick off ' Offline work' at the left corner of screen, then you don't need to login.
Click on 'Finish'.
Go on using wiTech MicroPod 2 to diagnose or program Chrysler.
Witech V17.04.27 FAQ:
Q: Will witech diagnose Chrysler till 2018?
Q: Can I install witech v17 on Windows XP laptop?
A: No. Recommend install witech on Windows 7.
Q: Witech gave me error registration required. How to solve device with serial number not registered error?
A: Follow video guide here to solve the problem:
How to solve Witech Micropod 2 internal registration error: https://youtu.be/dcezTuJxxT4
Q: Possible to connect WiFi with micropod ii?
A: Sorry, Miropod II does not support WiFi connection.
Q: Does witech dianose Fiat Alfa as well?
A: You can try to diagnose Fiat and Alfa if you have online account. If don't, it does not.
Q: Will witech do dodge challenger 2016 diagnosis?
A: Yes, it will.
Q: Does witech support Jeep Rengade?
1pc x MicroPOD II interface
1pc x USB cable
1pc x CD
Micropod 2 China Clone: Good Or Bad Auto Diagnostic Toolkit
Accessories for 2M2 Magic Tank
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us
WhatsApp: + 86 18205950686
Email: [email protected]
Please advise: what do you think of Tech 2 made in china:
I bought my Tech2 from chinacardiags.com and it works great. Cannot really compare software with a Tech2 as that is comparing hardware to a program. That being said, there is a software side of things that work alongside the Tech2 which is the TIS2000 software. Getting that working is a bit of a project in and of itself as the software is old and seems to work best on Windows XP. The TIS2000software is really not needed to use the Tech2 though – that is needed if you want to update the firmware in the various modules in your vehicle like the ECU, BCM, DDM, etc.
Simply put though. There is no other tool that can do everything on your H2 that the Tech2 can do. It is the only tool with things that are very specific like calibrating the rear air suspension module. Other tools can be very powerful but that are mostly just have features that are common to many vehicles and will not have things that are specific to just one or two vehicles.
Micropod 2 China Clone: Good Or Bad Auto Diagnostic Tool Kit
I cannot speak for any on Aliexpress. I’ve seen both good and bad reviews on the ones from there. Also the link you gave just takes me to the Aliexpress home page. Regardless it would not matter as again, I have no way of knowing if one from some seller on there will be a good one or not.
It is also worth spending the extra to get the case which does cost a good bit more. These come with a lot of different adapters and parts and the case makes it very nice and easy to keep it all together.
This is the kit that I ordered. It also includes the Candi module which is needed for many newer model GM vehicles.