- Copy Photos From Google Photos To Pc
- How To View Google+ Photos
- Download Shared Google Photos
- How To Download Albums From Google Photos Free
- Download All My Google Photos
- Google Photos is a photo and video sharing service provided by Google Inc. It offers unlimited photo and video storage to all its users. You can upload images up to 16 megapixels and videos up to 1080p.
- Google Photos supports downloading only the photos of an album. Any organization, text, or formatting of the album are not preserved by the download. As a workaround you may open the album.
- How to transfer a single photo back to your camera roll. Open any photo at Google Photos; Tap the 3-dot menu; Choose Download; The photo will be saved to your camera roll. If the photo is already on your device, this option won’t appear.
Now, go to Google Photos, click the upload icon, and select Computer. Find the Facebook images file and select the photos/albums you’d like to upload. Hit Thumbs up If You Like. Adding Google Photos to Facebook is a no brainer and you can do everything required via the smartphone app.
In this tutorial,I will show you how to easily download friends Facebook photos albums or Facebook Pages photos albums even if you are not the owner of the Facebook account or page.
I will also explain how you can download Facebook photos albums if you are the owner of the Facebook account or page.
Lastly,I will show you how to easily download Facebook videos to your computer without using any software or website.
How to Download friends Facebook photos albums or Facebook Pages photos albums even if you are not the owner
Step 1:Install FB DownAlbum Google chrome extension.I tried many tools but this one so far is the best Facebook album downloader.
Step 2:Go to the photo albums of the account or page in which you are not the owner.Then select any album in which you want to download entire photos in it and open it.Make sure you are logged on Facebook.
Step 3:Open “DownAlbum” while you are still on the album then click Normal.Make sure all the photos in that album are loaded.To make sure all the photos are loaded scroll down till you see all the photos in that album.
The following window will pop click OK.
Once you click OK the app will start downloading the photos.
Once all the photos are downloaded a window will pop up with the instructions on how to save the photos.Follow the instructions and save the photos. Photos will be located in _files folder.
For my case photos will be saved to Timeline Photos_files folder as shown in the screenshot below.
The good thing about this tool is that it keeps the original resolution of the photos.
How to Download Facebook photos albums or Facebook Pages photos albums if you are the owner
Step 1:Go to the photo albums of your account or page in which you are the owner.Then select any album in which you want to download entire photos in it and open it.
Step 2:While the album is open click the setting icon on the right side corner of the photos window.
Step 3:Click “Download Album” from the drop-down menu.
Step 4:Click “Continue” on the pop-up window.
Step 5:Last step click the below pop-up window to start downloading the photos.
Facebook will also send you an email with a download link.
You will also see a notification on the notifications window.
How to Download Facebook Videos to computer in mp4 format
Below steps will show you how to easily download Facebook videos to your computer for free in mp4 format without using any software or website.
Step 1:Find the video you want to download,right-click any place on the video window.Then click “Show video URL” on the pop-up window.
Step 2:Copy the video URL from the pop-up window and paste it into your browser.
Copy and paste the video URL into your browser.
Example video URL:https://www.facebook.com/DonaldTrump/videos/10157577140240725/
Copy Photos From Google Photos To Pc
Step 3:Replace the “www” of the video URL with “m” then click enter.
New URL after replacement of the “www” :https://m.facebook.com/DonaldTrump/videos/10157577140240725/
The video will open in a mobile view like below image.
Step 4:Play the video,while the video is playing right-click on the video and select “Save video as”.
Your computer will pop-up a window to ask you where you want to save the video in mp4 format.
Do you want to download competitor Facebook Page posts with reactions data to Excel? Sign up for Quintly (Free 14-Day Trial For All Packages – NO CREDIT CARD NEEDED) and start downloading unlimited number of Public Fanpage data to Excel in no time!
While it is easy to get photos and videos of any Facebook page or account of your friend,make sure you are not violating any Copyrights.
If you want to extract more data from Facebook pages such as the number of likes,shares,reactions and comments for the posts into Excel spreadsheet check this tutorial.
If you face any problem with the tutorial let me know in the comments below.
People use Google Photos for a variety of reasons. Google Photos can help you save space on your iPhone, or it can be an automatic backup for all of your pictures. If you were to get a new iPhone or need to do a factory reset on your current one, you wouldn’t have to worry about your priceless photos — you would be able to download your entire photo library again. And best of all, Google Photos is offered for free. Keep reading to see how you can back up your photo library or download specific pictures.
How to save individual photos from Google Photos to Camera Roll
If you only want to download a select handful of pictures, this can be done in the Google Photos app on your iPhone.
- Open the Google Photos app on your iPhone.
- Select the photo you want to download. (Hold on a photo to select multiple.)
- Tap the Share button > “Save to device.”
Please note that if any of the pictures you’re trying to save are already on your iPhone, the “Save to device” option will not appear.
After you download photos from Google Photos to your iPhone
Downloading photos onto your iPhone can quickly start to take up a lot of space, so only keep the pictures and videos you truly want on your iPhone.
Thankfully, you can use an app like Gemini Photos to quickly sort through your photo library and help you get rid of pictures and videos. Here’s how to use it:
- Download Gemini Photos and launch it to start scanning.
- Tap Similar.
- Choose one of the groups of pictures.
- Select all of the photos you want to delete.
- Tap Move to Trash.
- When you’re finished with similar photos, tap Your Library.
- Go through each of the other categories like Duplicates, Videos, Screenshots, etc.
- After you’re done cleaning with Gemini Photos, open the Photos app on your iPhone.
- Tap Albums > Recently Deleted > Select > Delete All to remove those pictures from your phone.
How to download photos from Google Photos to Files, Google Drive, or iCloud Drive
How To View Google+ Photos
Maybe instead of saving your pictures from Google Photos onto your iPhone, you want to save them in another cloud service. Fortunately, you can do that as well.
- On your iPhone, open Google Photos.
- Select the picture(s) you want to save.
- Tap the Share button > Share to… > Save to Files.
- Choose where you’d like to save your pictures.
How to download all photos from Google Photos
Downloading your entire library from Google Photos can be a bit of a process, but the good news is that it can be done. You will have to download your pictures to a computer and then sync them back over to your iPhone.
- On your computer, go to photos.google.com.
- There is no select all in Google Photos, so you have to select your most recent picture, hold down shift, and then select your oldest picture.
- Click the three dots in the top right corner.
- Click Download.
- Depending on whether you’re using a Mac or a PC, continue to the respective section.
Download Shared Google Photos
If you’re using a Mac:
- Open the Photos app on your computer.
- Click File > Import. Note: If you’re using iCloud to sync your photos to your iPhone, then you’re done after this step.
- Plug your iPhone into your Mac.
- Open iTunes.
- Click the iPhone in the top left.
- In the sidebar, click Photos.
- Check Sync Photos and select the Photos app, if not already selected.
- Click Apply.
How To Download Albums From Google Photos Free
If you’re using a PC:
Download All My Google Photos
- Connect your iPhone into your PC.
- Open iTunes if it doesn’t open automatically.
- Click on the iPhone icon in your upper left.
- Click on Photos in the sidebar.
- Check Sync Photos.
- In the “From” drop-down, select Choose Folder.
- Select the folder of downloaded Google Photos.
- Choose to either sync all or just selected folders.
- Click Apply in the bottom right corner.
Depending on the size of your photo library and your internet connection, this process can take a bit of time. Just be patient because you are downloading and transferring a lot of data.
Google Photos can be a lifesaver in so many ways. Whether you’re using it to save space or back up irreplaceable pictures, it’s a quick and easy solution. And hopefully, after reading this article, you’re able to re-download all of those memories you have saved.