Find out which adapter you need
HDMI cables transmit both video and audio signals, but VGA cables are only able to transmit video. The back of the VGA adapter features a 3.5mm audio jack that allows you to attach an audio cable (not included) to your speakers or display so you can enjoy both audio and video from your HDMI-enabled device.
- Click on this link to buy online for best pricing and fast delivery.This video shows you the best vga to hdmi converter with audio.
- Photo, memutar video atau lagu MP3 yang terdapat pada iPad/iPhone atau tablet-PC dan Smartphone yang berbasis Android ke HDTV yang terhubung dengan alat Wifi to HDMI tersebut dengan menggunakan software DLNA yang banyak terdapat pada Android Market / App Store.
To mirror content from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch on a secondary display, you need the correct adapter. To connect wirelessly, use AirPlay.
For iOS devices with Lightning connectors
- Lightning Digital AV Adapter (A14381)
- Lightning to VGA Adapter (A14391)
For iOS devices with 30-pin Dock connectors
- Apple 30-pin Digital AV Adapter (2nd gen) (A1422)
- Apple 30-pin to VGA Adapter (A13681)
Connect your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to a display: Western this blog app.
- Plug your Digital AV or VGA adapter into the charging port on the bottom of your iOS device.
- Connect an HDMI or VGA cable to your adapter.
- Connect the other end of your HDMI or VGA cable to your secondary display (TV, monitor, or projector).
- Turn on your secondary display.
- If necessary, switch to the correct video source on your secondary display. If you need help, use your display's manual.
Now the screen on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch should appear2 on your TV, display, or projector.
Charge your iOS device while it's connected to a display
Most adapters have an extra Lightning connector or 30-pin Dock connector, so you can charge your iOS device while connected to a secondary display. Just connect a Lightning to USB or Dock Connector to USB to the adapter. Then plug the USB connector into a power source.
Find out what to do when you have the following issues.
If you see video but can't hear audio
Make sure that you're using a Digital AV adapter (which has an HDMI port). If you're using a VGA adapter, it doesn't carry audio signals. To hear audio with a VGA adapter, you need to connect to the headset jack on your TV, monitor, projector, or stereo.
If an app doesn't display video or play audio
The app might not be compatible with your adapter. Check compatibility on the app's info page in the App Store or contact the developer.
Download Harga Video Converter Vga To Hdmi For Iphone 6s
If an alert says that an HDCP-compatible device is required
Your content might not be compatible with your adapter. Movies, TV shows, and certain streaming video apps require High-Bandwidth Digital Content Protection (HDCP). If you try to play these movies, shows, and streaming videos using a non-HDCP digital connection—like the Apple VGA Adapter—an alert will ask for an HDCP-compatible device.
If you need help with other issues
- Disconnect and reconnect your adapter from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch and from your TV, monitor, or projector.
- Make sure that your VGA or HDMI cable works, since the issue could be with the cable.
- Remove any VGA or HDMI extension cables or converters. Accessories that convert a VGA or HDMI signals to different video formats (DVI, Composite, Component) aren't compatible.
- Make sure that you have the latest version of iOS.
For more help, contact Apple Support, to set up service for your:
Download Harga Video Converter Vga To Hdmi For Iphone Xr
1. To find your accessory's model number, connect it to your iOS device and go to Settings > General > About > Apple HDMI Adapter.
Download Harga Video Converter Vga To Hdmi For Iphone
2. The iPhone 4, iPad (1st generation), and iPod touch (4th generation) only display videos, photos, presentations, and slideshows on a secondary display. You can't mirror the entire screen.