Used DMG Mori CNC Machines The Start of DMG Mori DMG Mori is a global company with headquarters in Japan and operation bases in Japan, Germany, Italy, China, Poland, and Russia. In total, they have over 12,000 employees in over 44 countries, with the majority of the employees located in Japan and Germany. Machining a shark using a DMG Mori machine and Ceratizit tools 12 January 2021. In Video In this video, Ceratizit Group machines a shark on a DMU monoBLOCK 65 from DMG Mori, which used solid carbide endmills from Ceratizit. Info-mailer for 'dmg-mori-seiki sh500' By entering and confirming your email address, you will receive an e-mail notification as soon as new offers are received for your search. In every email, you can easily unsubscribe from our service.
Welcome to Protech Machine Tools. We procure some of the finest quality Mori Seiki used CNC machine tools available across the United States. Once at our facility, all machines get thoroughly inspected for any malfunctions and required service, which takes priority, and all manufacturer recommended maintenance tasks are reviewed and performed.
Our factory-trained and certified technicians ensure the machines meet all recommended safety and performance standards before their presentation for sale. We take immense pride in our inventory of in-demand used CNC machines, but in the rare event that we do not have what you're looking for today, please, contact us. We will critique our extensive inventory and find the machine that meets your exacting needs.
Learn About Mori Seiki
Japan's DMG Mori Seiki CNC Machine Tools has an exciting history of hard work, growth, and, most of all, machine tools known as the best in the world. Since its founding in 1948, its continued growth has seen them grow to be one of the largest and most respected machine tool builders globally.
Manufacturers must keep costs down with solutions that help accomplish cost savings goals on a large scale. Thanks to integrated technological solutions from DMG Mori and their consistent innovative technologies, they've become very popular by helping manufacturers reduce costs.
DMG Mori brought the best of the Japanese and German manufacturing traditions into the machine tool building industry. DMG is a name well-known in the engineering industry, and the combination of DMG and Seiki means new sets of standards in technology and products that set even higher standards due to their excellence and efficiency.
In April of 2010, Mori Seiki partnered with Gildemeister AG (DMG) and merged into one company, DMG Mori Seiki Co., LTD, also known as DMG Mori, with offices in the Middlemarch Business Park in Coventry, England. In 2016, they started producing their exciting new Ecoline series of machine tools in their new manufacturing plant in Ulyanovsk, Russia.
Also located there are attendant training and service facilities. They provide machining support, networking, and production support systems. Currently, the company has 29 subsidiaries and six related companies.
Dmg Mori Used Machines For Sale
The rich history of machine tool manufacturing by DMG Mori produced over 200 models of CNC lathes and machining centers, which are still their primary products today, and other turning centers, too. Parallel twin-spindle, multi-axis, five-axis, vertical machining centers, horizontal machining centers, and linear-motor drive horizontals barely scratch the surface of the various turning centers developed by DMG Mori.
The highly advanced and state-of-the-art Fanuc controls built into the DMG Mori CNC machines are cutting edge motion control systems. They handle machining applications ranging from simple, basic, high-volume, and repetitive production programs to the most complex and one-of-a-kind that require extreme precision and the most advanced machining techniques developed to date.
Fanuc reliability leads the industry with unbeatable Mean-Time-Between-Failure (MTBF) rates. Their low operating costs, coupled with high-performance, make them the most in-demand CNC control in the world. Their drives and motors consistently provide optimal performance in all machining operations and conditions, from basic to the most complicated.
DMG Mori is the Worldwide Leader
While all CNC machines can work with most materials, you must understand the types of actions the machine is required to perform. Based on the kinds of steps you need to complete, you can determine the type of machine that will best meet your needs.
Our goal is to have in our inventory one of the various models of Mori Seiki used CNC machines best suited for you. If you need a refresher on some of the types of Mori Seiki CNC machines we carry, review the list below and reach outto us for more information.
Below is a list of the most common types of CNC machines and their general use, including the benefits of using that type of machine.
Dmg Mori Used Machines Bobbin
- CNC lathes rotate or spin a piece of stock up to and against a drill bit to complete its work. It can provide the operator with a simulation of the program steps, showing the complete process. With CNC integration, less in-depth knowledge of machining is required, compared to older types of machines. Often the same person can set up and operate the machine successfully.
- SwissType CNC lathes provide extreme accuracy, ideal for smaller workpieces, and fast cycle times.
- Horizontal machining centers love intense, uninterrupted production work. Spindle and table orientation help metal chips fall away from the work area, and the design allows for quick pallet changes to increase production.
- Vertical machining centers use their vertical spindles to cut straight across a piece of stock as the table moves around its axis. Verticals are a favorite for milling, using rotary cutters. The expanded use of vertical milling machines is the addition of a rotary table to provide 4-axis machining.
- 5-axis CNC machining centers move their cutting tools in five directions, moving along their X, Y, and Z linear axes. They can also rotate on their A and B axes to contact the stock from any angle or direction. Multiple axes create the ability to make parts in any size or shape. The five axes allow the machine to process five sides of a part in one setup, with the highest efficiency and precision. This type of machine finds extensive use in the aerospace, military, and ultra-high precision medical device industries.
- CNC horizontal boring mills make precise holes in a piece of stock. They're versatile for either heavy-duty work or high-precision components. Boring mills typically use the table type, but there are planer and floor types, too.
- CNC vertical boring mills or vertical turning lathes, make or boreholes in a vertical direction. Normally, they use an arrangement of rotary, horizontal work tables, and a cross rail mounted above the work table capable of handling heavier and awkward-shaped workpieces.
In the machining industry, proper maintenance of the machines is essential for continued accuracy and dependability. Machine tool tolerances are in the one ten-thousandth inch range, and the slightest error in alignment or leveling could mean scrapped parts and wasted money. Extreme care in maintaining the surfaces, spindles, and spindle bearings, including tool changers and hydraulics, is a must as a part of the overall performance of a machine tool expected to produce parts at very close tolerances consistently.
Original owners of Mori Seiki CNC machines receive 24/7 support via their hotline. In a case of needed spare parts, they carry over 50,000 parts in their Dallas, TX facility, and are ready to ship within 24 hours. They are serious about keeping their customers running. DMG Mori strongly encourages proper preventative maintenance measures and education at their DMG Mori academy.
Customers of Protech Machine Tools can rest assured that all Mori Seiki used CNC machines have gone through extensive preventative maintenance since new and have enjoyed continued support directly from DMG Mori.
We understand the importance of making sure your purchase is exactly what you're looking for, and the used CNC machines we offer are top-notch and fully operational. We welcome any communication from you, and we're willing to discuss details with you at any time. Please, feel free to contact us. We are here for you.