Spelling Test for 7th Grade using 7th grade Spelling Words and Spelling Bee Words for grade 7 7th grade listening comprehension test for improving English reading comprehension Listening activities for school kids and ESL learners, quiz and lessons. Spelling Test for 10th Grade using 10th grade Spelling Words and Spelling Bee Words for grade 10 10th grade listening comprehension test for improving English reading comprehension Listening activities for school kids and ESL learners, quiz and lessons. Utilize these printables, lessons, and activities to teach your students about the many explorers who have contributed to society. From voyages across the Atlantic to missions in space, these diverse figures transcended social and physical boundaries and changed how we view our world. Hello Welcome to the website for 2016-2017 You will find many useful things on this page. Have fun learning! You can press the player above, or you can just write the days of the week from Monday and check the spellings below. Check your spellings letter by letter, correct the mistakes, and see if you can use memory tricks to help with the spellings, or use the Look, Say, Cover, Write, Check method (see Lessons) Answers.
All Free Education Resources
Free Preschool Resources
Free Kindergarten Resources
Free 1st Grade Resources
Free 2nd Grade Resources
Free 3rd Grade Resources
Free 4th Grade Resources
Free 5th Grade Resources
Free 6th Grade Resources
Still making your own spelling lists?
Weekly No Prep Spelling Books - Smaller Books - Kids Pick Pages to Complete!
Spelling Word Lists for Week of December 18
Spelling Word Lists for Week of December 25
Spelling Word Lists for Week of January 1
Spelling Word Lists for Week of January 8
Try these fun, new spelling test games to add some pizzazz to your weekly spelling quizzes! Students will get plenty of practice with correct spelling, and you'll know right away if they've learned their words.
Spelling Test Game #1: Switch-Er-Roo
This game works well for spelling tests of 10-20 words. Besure to allow more time for this activity than you would for a standardspelling test.
Students will spell individually but work cooperatively tomake sure all words are spelled correctly in this team activity.
Here's the full text. You can also use the printable page.
1. Arrange students in teams of 4-6 students each. Ask themto sit in a straight line. Make sure each student has a piece of paper and apencil.
2. The teacher calls out the first spelling word.
3. Each student writes the word on his paper. Install drivers windows 7 ultimate.
4. Each student then passes his paper to the person behind him. The last person in the row passes his paper to the person sitting in the front.
5. Each student examines the word already on the paper. If it is incorrect, he crosses the word out and spells it correctly on the same line.
6. The teacher calls out the second word.
7. Each student writes it on the paper that has just been passed to him.
Days Spelling Third Grade James Tes Reves
8. Each student passes his paper to the person behind him, and so on. Continue in the same manner until all words on the test have been spelled.
9. Each time a student receives a test paper, he should examine all the words written on it. If a word still needs to be corrected, he should do it the manner described above. If a word has been corrected but still isn’t right, he should cross out the corrected word and spell it again.
10. After calling out the last word, give students a few moments to review all the words on the page he's holding. That page is the one he will score for his own grade.
Third Grade Spelling Curriculum
Give 5 points for each word that is spelled correctly at theend of the test. Add 1 point for each word in which no correction has beenmade. (See example below.)
Team members add up the points on all of their papers. The team with the most points is the winning team. (Note: If teams do not have the same number of students, quickly calculate the average score of each team member and find the winner that way.)
Spelling Test Game #2: Bingo Bash
Use this fun spelling test game to review or test 24spelling words. The goal is for students to get as many “bingos” as possible byspelling 5 words correctly in any direction. Use these directions or get the printable pages for both games.
1. Have each student draw a blank 5 x 5 grid on his paper.He writes FREE in the center square.
2. The teacher calls out the first spelling word.
3. Each student writes the word anywhere on his grid.
4. Continue in the same manner until all 24 words have beencalled out.
5. Students exchange papers with a neighbor so they maycheck each other's work.
6. The teacher calls out the correct spelling of all thewords.
7. If a word is misspelled, the checker marks a large Xthrough it.
Students hand papers back to the owners.
Students look at their own papers and count the number of “bingos.” The maximum number is 10: 5 horizontal, 5 vertical and 2 diagonal.
Award 1 point for each bingo. Students with highest number of bingos are the winners.
Days Spellingthird Grade James Test Prep
- Students may check their own papers.
- For shorter word lists, play with 4 x 4 or 3 x 3 grids.
Find LOTS more Spelling Word Games here.
Don't miss our new version of Spelling Word Baseball!
Days Spelling Third Grade James Tes 1
- › ›
- Spelling Test Games